Apparently, sources say she went into the Security Guard’s room to charge her phone, then she smoked some marijuana, slept off and died from inhalation of smoke from the generator set placed in the kitchen with little or no ventilation.
Tragic!! UNIZIK Final Year Female Student Dies in “Aboki’s” Room After Smoking Weed’
Something Tragic happened today at One Anita lodge in Ifite, Near Royal Bed where A Student was found dead in the room of an alleged security man.
Our Parrots told us that the young lady went to Aboki’s room to charge her mobile phone, during which they smoked marijuana and dozed off.
The said security man had kept his generator in the Kitchen (No escape for fumes), hence Carbonmonoxide from the Generator exhaust pipes found its way into the room killing the Young lady while the Security man is said to be in Coma.
We tried Taking Pictures but security men who arrived the venue later in the afternoon were preventing us, we finally took this few blurred ones.
The lady has been Identified as Miss Onyinyechi Ezeugwunne. Her friends however, have taken to Social Media to mourn her.
More of Her Photos below:
Her friends mourn Her