1. Excessive washing: Even if you’re just washing your va gina with warm water, excessive washing can still mess with the va gina’s flora, causing an odor.
2. Allergy to condoms: Some women are allergic to certain materials in condoms, which can throw off va ginal bacteria and cause odor.
3. Douching: This can mess with the pH levels of the va gina and even cause a large amount of bacteria to grow. There is good and bad bacteria that can be down there, but the bad bacteria can cause a strong smell.
4. Tight Clothing: Wearing very tight pants or underwear can cause your va gina to sweat, which can cause va ginal odor.
5. Spicy Food: Spicy food can cause a sudden increase in your va ginal discharge, which can cause va ginal odor.
6. Sleeping with underwear at night: According to reports, sleeping in the nude to air out the va gina is the best way to go
7. Laundry Detergent:Laundry detergent with perfume or fabric softeners can irritate the va gina, once again causing odor. Wash your underwear separately with unscented detergent.
8. Pregnancy: During pregnancy, many of vitamins and minerals are passed along to your baby, and this can throw off the pH levels in your va gina.
9. $ex: You may notice va ginal odors accumulating directly after $ex.